IAS Age Limit –
UPSC 2022 Mains Exam in Coming Soon
This below article is all about UPSC Age Limit for Various Caste and Eligibility
Latest Announcements on UPSC Age Limit
UPSC Exam Candidates must have attained 21 years of age and be lower than 32 years of age as of 1st August 2022 where the seeker must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1990 and not latterly than 1st August, 2001. The sanctioned announcement will carry UPSC Age Limit 2022 details.
☛ Check UPSC Annual Calendar 2023
UPSC IAS Age Limit – Important Things to Know
21 to 32 years
As per category (mentioned below)
Number of Attempts
06 (General and EWS) ; 09 (OBC); SC/ST (Upto age limit)
Graduation from any government recognized university
Indian “for IAS & IPS Exams”
UPSC IAS Exam Age Limit (Category Based)
|Category||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit||Number of Attempts (Maximum)|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||21||32||6|
|SC/ST||21||37||No Limit (They can attend upto age limit)|
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBDs)||21||35||9|
|Defence Services Personnel||21||35||9|
Check IAS Officer Salary
Read Complete Guide on UPSC Exam Age Limit (IAS Age Limit, IFS, IPS, IRS Age Limit Details
Online Money Conversion Tools
- Million to Lakhs Conversion Tool
- Million to Crore Conversion Tool
- Billion to Rupees Conversion Tool
- Million to Rupees Conversion Tool
- Crore to Million Conversion Tool
- Lakhs to Million Conversion Tool
- Billion to Crore Conversion Tool
- Crore to Billion Conversion Tool
- Rupees to Million Conversion Tool
- Rupees to Billion Conversion Tool
- Thousands to Lakhs Conversion Tool
- Thousands to Million Conversion Tool
- Thousands to Billion Conversion Tool
- Thousands to Trillion Conversion Tool
Online File Size Conversion Tools
Frequently Asked Questions on UPSC IAS Age Limit?
Is that Possible to become IAS at the age of 40?
No, It is not possible because the maximum age limit to attend UPSC Exam is 32 only.
How many attempts are there in OBC for IAS?
Upto 9 attempts can be possible for OBC Candidates for Appearing in IAS Exam.
What is the Maximum Age Limit for ST Candidates?
32 years + 5 years relaxation = 37 years
What is the Maximum Age Limit for SC Candidates attending UPSC Exams?
37 is the Maximum Age Limit for SC Candidates whoever attending UPSC.