For Masala paste
- Coriander seeds- 2 TSP
- Cinnamon- 1
- Cardamom- 3 nos
- Poppy seeds- 1/2 TSP
- Cumin seeds- 1/2 TSP
- Peppercorn- 1/2 TSP
- Clove – 4 nos
- Coconut-1/2 cup
For Country chicken curry
- Chicken- 1 kg
- Onion chopped- 1 cup
- Tomatoes – 3 nos
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 TSP
- Green chili – 2
- Chilli powder – 2 TSP
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 TSP
- Chicken masala – 2 TSP
- Curry leaves
METHOD FOR MASALA PASTE
- Dry roast the ingredients, cool them and grind it.
- Then add coconut and little bit of water and grind it to masala paste.
- Next take the bowl, add chicken, chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt as required and mix them and let it for marinate 15-20 mins.
HOW TO COOK COUNTRY CHICKEN CURRY IN EASY METHOD
- Heat the claypot, add oil, onion, green chillies and saute it until they turn into golden brown colour.
- Then add ginger garlic paste and saute them.
- Next add tomatoes, curry leaves and cook them.
- Next add chilli powder, chicken masala, marinated chicken and mix it, then add enough water and cook it for 30 mins.
- Then add masala paste and let them cook it for 10-15 mins.
- Now it’s ready to serve, do turn off the stove and serve with steamed rice.