Skip to Content
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2/3 cup whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
How To Make Meatballs In Step By Step:-
- Intially take a bowl add ground chicken and add one beaten egg.
- Then add milk , dry mustard, cumin, salt and ground black pepper.
- And also add wheat bread crumbs.
- Then mix the ingredients.
- Next, pre- heat the oven to 425°F.
- Then make the mixture into ball structure and put it into the tray (oil sprayed).
- Baked it for 25-30 minutes until turn into golden brown.
- Take it out and it’s ready to serve and taste it with sauce.