Skip to Content
- Dry Fish- 250gms
- Mustard seeds- 1 TSP
- Ginger garlic paste- 1 TSP
- Onion- 1. Chopped
- Tomatoes- 3 nos
- Chilli powder- 4 TSP
- Turmeric powder- 1/4 TSP
- Sambar powder- 2 TSP
- Brinjal- 6 nos
- Drumstick- 2 nos
- Tamarind extract- 1 cup
- Curry leaves
- Shallots- 1 cup
- Fenugreek seeds- 1 TSP
- Garlic- 8-10 cloves
- Green chilli- 2
How to cook the delicious dry fish curry in simple method:-
- Intially, Boil the water add dry fish pieces and leave it aside.
- Heat the claypot, then add oil, Fenugreek seeds and mustard seeds.
- After the splutter seeds, add shallots, garlic, chopped onion, ginger garlic paste and curry leaves.
- Saute them until the onions turn into golden brown colour.
- Then add tomatoes, green chillies and saute it.
- Next add chilli powder, sambar powder or kolambu powder, turmeric powder and salt as required.
- Add vegetables, brinjal and drumstick and saute them for some minutes ( approximately 5 mins)
- Then add tamarind extract water and cook them
- After then 10-15 mins, add dry fish and cook it for 15 mins.
- Now it’s ready for the serve with steamed rice.
generic cialis for daily use cialis generic cambodia or cialis tablets
//jxsportinggoods.com/__media__/js/netsoltrademark.php?d=cialiswithoutprescription.pro cialis quick ship
[url=//statueoflimitations.org/__media__/js/netsoltrademark.php?d=cialiswithoutprescription.pro]canadian cialis[/url] cialis 20 mg tadalafil and [url=//www.andyliuxue.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=415798]cialis 10mg[/url] cheapest generic cialis