How to make Milk Buns at Home – Our Experts are giving step by step instrcutions to make Milk Bun at home . Try Now!
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook time: 1 Hours 15 Minutes
Tags: Less fat
7 grams fat
How to make milk bun at home, Easy way to make milk bun at home, Milk Bun Recipe
– Maida – 1 cup
– Sugar powder – ½ cup
– Curd – ½ cup
– Water – as required
– Baking powder – ½ tsp
– Cardamom & Saffron – a pinch
– Oil – as required
Step by Step Instructions:
Do it properly by reading below instructions:
- First take an empty bowl, add ½ cup of curd and ½ tsp of baking powder, mix it well.
- Then add Maida & powdered sugar and mix it well.
- Little by little add water to mix the Maida for the bonda consistency. Leave it for 30 minutes.
- For sugar syrup, add sugar, water, cardamom a pinch and saffron a few strand.
- After the sugar dissolves turn off the flame. The sugar syrup is ready.
- In another side, heat the oil for fry. Once the oil is hot reduce the flame to sim for fry.
- Drop the balls of flour in oil to fry. Once the balls is turned into golden brown colour and take it out from the oil.
- Now add the balls to the sugar syrup for 15 minutes.
- And then finally sweet milk bun is ready to taste and enjoy it with your family and friends.
based on 10 customer reviews