How to make Karunai Kizhangu poriyal at home – Get complete list of recipe for Karunai Kizhangu poriyal and try in your home with our Step by Step Instructions
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook time: 10 Minutes
Tags: No fat
o grams fat
How to make Karunai Kizhangu poriyal, karunai kilangu varuval, karunai kilangu recipe,karunai kilangu fry,Elephant Yam fry
– Karnakizhangu (yam)- 1
– Onion – 2
– Tomato – 3
– Curry leaves
– Coriander leaves
– Chilli powder – 1 spoon
– Salt – as required
– Mustard – pinch of amount
Step by Step Instructions:
Do it properly by reading below instructions:
- Initially, clean the big yam and cut into small slices and boil it.
- Heat tha pan add some tablespoon of oil, after that add mustard then add chopped onion and curry leaves,then stir it well until turn into golden brown colour.
- Now add chopped tomatoes and stir well.
- Leave it for 2 minutes. Then add chilli powder and salt , stir well and also add boiled yam and some small amount of water.
- Cook it for 4-5 minutes. After that off the stove and take it out and garnish with coriander leaves.
based on 100 customer reviews