Skip to Content
- 2 tbsp oil
- 15 sballots (small onion)
- 1 Tomato
- Tamarind extract
- Curry leaves
- 5 Garlic cloves
- 1/4 tsp fenugreek seeds
- 1/4 tsp mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 3 tsp coriander powder
- 2 tsp chilli powder
How to cook fish curry in step by step:-
- Add oil into the pot or pan.
- After heat the oil add mustard seeds, then fenugreek seeds, garlic cloves, small onion and stir well.
- Next add Turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder and mix well.
- Then add Tomato into the pot. Let it for cook.
- After few minutes, add Tamarind extract with required salt and water.
- Next add curry leaves.
- Let it for thickening, then add fish one by one and cook it for 8-10 minutes.
- Stop the stove and it’s ready to serve with rice.