What is gram?
- Gram comes from Latin word “gramma” meaning a small weight via french “gramme”.
- The weight of a gram of mass is equal to the gram of force under standard gravity.
- Gram is equal to one thousandth of a kilogram.
- A metric unit of mass or weight equal to 15.432 grains.
What is mole?
- Amount of substance of the unit is mole.
- In Avagadro’s number, 1 mole is equal to 6.02214076*10^23 particles.
Grams to moles calculator:-
- The Grams to Moles Calculator is used to define the amount of the substance.
- It is the ratio or divide the mass of the substance to its molecular weight.
- It is used to determined the number of moles in a unit of mass of substance.
Formula for Gram to Moles:-
Moles= Mass of the substance/Molecular weight