History of Battery:-
- It is an essential device, it stores chemical energy and that chemical energy is converted into electricity. Battery are arranged in parallel fashion or series fashion.
- In 1749, the term battery was first used by American scientist Benjamin Franklin. At 1800, the Italian Physicist Alessandro Valto was invented the first true battery.
- In salty water, Volta stack copper discs and zinc discs was separated by cloth and its soaked. At both the end of stack, wires are connected and its produced stable current. 0.76 volts are produced by each cell.
- In the end of 19th century, before the development of electrical grids and electric generators, the main source of electricity is provided by battery.
- The battery technology and scientific studies improves the telephones , telegraphs and also leads portable computers, electric cars, mobile phones and other electrical devices.
Types of Battery:-
The basic types of batteries are classified into two types:-
- Primary Batteries (Non- Rechargeable Batteries)
- Secondary Batteries (Rechargeable Batteries)
Primary Batteries are used by only one time. It cannot be used again and cannot recharged. Primary Batteries are also called Non-Rechargeable Batteries.
Some types of battery for Primary Cell,
- Alkaline battery
- Daniel battery
- Dry cell
- Leclanche cell
- Lithium battery
- Magnesium battery
- Silver oxide battery
- Zinc carbon battery
- Zinc chloride battery
Secondary Battery (RECHARGEABLE BATTERY)
Secondary Battery is type of electrical battery and it can be recharged many times and it’s opposed to primary battery. It is also called Rechargeable Battery and Storage Battery.
Some types of battery for Secondary Cell,
- Aluminum-ion battery
- Lead acid battery
- Lithium ion battery
- Magnesium-ion battery
- Nickel zinc battery
- Silver-zinc battery
Battery Shop in Kannamangalam
Sriram Electricals & Hardware Shop located at Kannamangalam, (Thiruvannamalai dist. Tamil Nadu – 632311) is one of the best dealers of batteries in town. Ramkumar, holder of licensed Electrician Certificate from Electricity Board started the business in the year 2001. He has also availed the dealership to sell batteries of Exide at best price. Also they sells Luminous Batteries for UPS Inverter.
Batteries Available in Shop
- Car Batteries
- Two-Wheeler Batteries
- Three-Wheeler Batteries
- LCV/HCV Batteries
- Tractor Batteries
- Inverter Batteries
There are multiple types/models of exide Car batteries listing few below-
- Exide Epiq
- Exide Matrix
- Exide Mileage
- Exide Eezy
- Exide Gold
- Exide Cabby
There are multiple types/models of exide Two-Wheeler batteries listing few below-
- Exide Xplore
- Exide Bikerz
There are few types/models of exide Two-Wheeler batteries listed below-
- Exide Eko
There are multiple types/models of exide LCV/HCV batteries listing few below-
- Exide Express
- Exide Gold
There are few types/models of exide Tractor batteries listed below-
- Exide Jai Kisan
There are multiple types/models of exide Inverter batteries listing few below-
- Exide Invatubular
- Exide Invaplus
- Exide Instabrite
- Exide Invaking
- Exide Invagold
- Exide Supergel
- Exide Invago
- Exide Invamaster
To check Price details/offers for above batteries contact Sriram Electricals & Hardware Shop available 24*7
Exide Battery Dealer Address:-
Sriram Electricals and Hardware Shop
Kattukanallur Road, kannamangalam, Arni Taluk, pudhupet,
Thiruvannamalai, Tamil Nadu 632311
Mobile Number – 9715092037
Whatsapp Number – 9715092037
Visit our shop and purchase all kind of electrical & hardware materials at best price
Battery Manufacturing Company
Some company are manufacturer based on
- Motor vehicle battery manufacturer
- Electric vehicle battery manufacturer
- Consumer battery manufacturer
Battery manufacturer company are some of them are given below:-
- A123 systems
- BYD company
- Fulmen Batteries
- Gold peak
- LG chem
- Valence Technology
How Battery Works?
Batteries have 3 parts
- Anode( Negative)
It’s working on the principle of Electrochemical reaction, Electromotive force.
It converts the chemical energy to electrical energy, that energy are stored in Li or Zn.
Flow of electrons from one material to another in a battery through an external circuit, it causes chemical reaction. For work, Electric current are used and it provides by flow of electrons.
Some of the applications for Batteries:-
- Digital cameras
- Power appliances
- Electric cars
- Wheel chairs
More Related Topics:-