Bengaluru is one of the best tourist place in Karnataka, India. India’s IT City has many places to spend the weekend perfectly with their partners. Bengaluru city is also known for its Parks and Nightlife.
Best Places to Spend weekends in Bangalore
These are the Top 10 Places in Bengaluru:-
- Wonderla Amusement Park:- The water and amusement parks which is located 28km away from the city. One can spend their weekend happily in this Theme Park.
- Art of Living International Center:- The Art of Living International Centre Situated on the top of the Panchagiri Hills near Udipalya Village, 36km away from Bengaluru.
- ISKON Temple:- Sri Radha Krishna Temple located at Rajajinagar, North Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. It is one of the Largest ISKON Temple in the world.
- Cubbon Park:- Cubbon Park called namely Sri Chamarajendra Park situated in the centre of the city. This public park has no entry fee, There are some top Historical Building in Cubbon park namely,
- Attara Kacheri
- State Archeological Museum
- Seshadri Iyer Memorial Hall
- Lalbagh Boatnical Garden:- Lalbagh, meaning The Red Garden in English. This Garden host 2 annual flower shows. (26th Jan & 15th August). Lalbagh is a 240 acres garden situated in south Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
- UB City
- Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum
- Bannerghatta National Park
- Commercial Street
- Phoenix Marketcity.
Get the direction Through Google Map:-