What is chemical equation?
- The symbolic representation of chemical reaction is chemical equation.
- In the reaction, products entities are in the right side and reactants entities are in the left side and it is seperated by arrow symbols.
- In 1615, the first chemical equation was diagrammed by Jean Beguin.
- Symbols are used to differentiate between the reactions.
- Equilibrium is denoted by the symbol
- “For both direction is denoted by the symbol”
- “Stoichiometry relation is denoted by the symbol”