What is compound inequality?
Two statements are connected by using the word ” or” or by the word “and” is a sentence for compound inequality.
The word ” and” are used to connect the statements, then the compound sentence of both statements are true and the word ” and ” is also known as Conjunction.
The word “or” is used to connect the statements, if at least one statement is true then the compound sentence is true and the word “or” is known as Disjunction.
Steps For Use The Compound Inequality Calculator:-
Follow the procedure to calculate the compound inequality
STEP 1: In the input field, enter the two inequality equations.
STEP 2: For the output, press or touch the button”Solve”.
STEP 3: The window will display the inequality equation will the number line.
|More Online Free Calculator|
|Multiplication Calculator||find The Value Of X Calculator|
|Division Calculator||Algebra Calculator|
|Graphing Calculator||Derivative Calculator|
|Infinite Series Calculator|
Online Free Conversion Tool
- Million to Crore Conversion Tool
- Million to Lakhs Conversion Tool
- Billion to Rupees Conversion Tool
- Million to Rupees Conversion Tool
- Crore to Million Conversion Tool
- Lakhs to Million Conversion Tool
- Billion to Crore Conversion Tool
- Crore to Billion Conversion Tool
- Rupees to Million Conversion Tool
- Rupees to Billion Conversion Tool