- ☛ 3 Boneless chicken breast
- ☛ Eggs-2
- ☛ Bread crumbs-1 cup
- ☛ Oil
- ☛ Milk-1/4 cup
- ☛ All-purpose flour-1/2 cup
- ☛ Mozzarella Cheese-3/4 cup
- ☛ Parmesan Cheese-3/4 cup
- ☛ Marinara sauce-1 cup
- ☛ Garlic paste -1 TSP
- ☛ Black pepper-1/2 TSP
- ☛ Salt – as required
- ☛ Parsley flakes- 1 tbs
How To Make Chicken Parm In Step By Step:-
- ☛ Take 3 Boneless chicken breast and slice the each one into 6 pieces.
- ☛ Then, Take a bowl add salt and also add cool water.
- ☛ In another bowl, beaten egg with milk and stir well.
- ☛ Next remove the chicken from water then season with salt, pepper and garlic and mix it well.
- ☛ Coat the chicken with flour and dip into the egg then another coat with breadcrumbs and place it for 15-20 minutes.
- ☛ Place the pan and heat it.
- ☛ Then add oil for fry.
- ☛ Next add chicken and fry for 3-4 minutes each side.
- ☛ Then preheat the oven to 350 degree.
- ☛ Place the chicken into baking pan.
- ☛ Next add marinara sauce, at the top add parmesan and mozzarella cheese.
- ☛ Then bake it for 25 minutes.
- ☛ After take out the pan from the oven.
- ☛ The yummy and tastey chicken parm is ready to serve.
Want to try Spicy Chicken Gravy Check here