Maggi Manchurian – Become chef by reading our easy instructions and try at your home and server to your family, friends etc.,
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook time: 45 Minutes
Tags: High fat
20 gram fat
Maggi Manchurian Recipe, Maggi Manchurian Online,How to make Maggi Manchurian at home, How to make Maggi Manchurian
– ☛ Maggi Packet – 3
– ☛ Carrot – 1/4 cup
– ☛ Bell Pepper – 1/4 cup
– ☛ Cabbage – 1/4 cup
– ☛ Salt – as required
– ☛ Black Pepper Powder – 1/2 tsp
– ☛ Corn flour – 3 tablespoon
– ☛ Oil – as required for fry
– ☛ Ginger – 2 teaspoon
– ☛ Garlic – 2 teaspoon
– ☛ Green Chilli – 2 teaspoon ( small chopped)
– ☛ Onion – 1/4 cup ( square shape chopped)
– ☛ Spring onion chopped – 1/4 cup
– ☛ Bell pepper – 1/2 cup
– ☛ Ketchup – 2 tablespoon
– ☛ Soy sauce – 1 teaspoon
– ☛ Chilli sauce – 2 tablespoon
– ☛ Pepper powder – 1/4 teaspoon
Step by Step Instructions:
Do it properly by reading below instructions,
- Take a pan, add 4 glass of water after boil the water add Maggie, then add masala and mix it well.
- After cooked the maggie transfer into mixing bowl.
- Then add carrots, cabbage, salt, bell pepper, black pepper powder, corn flour and mix the ingredients.
- Next take some mixture in hand and give the ball shape.
- For deep fry, add sufficient oil in pan and heat it.
- After heat the oil, add Maggie ball and fry it. Until the balls turn into golden brown colour and take it out then keep aside.
- Next , take the pan add 3 tablespoon of oil and heat it. After that add garlic, ginger, spring onion, green chilli and stir it well.
- Then, add onions and stir well until it’s turn into transulecent.
- At the time add bell pepper and mix it. Cook it for 5 minutes then add soy sauce, red chilli sauce, ketchup, black pepper powder, saltand stir it well.
- In a bowl, add corn flour and water then mix it .
- Add the corn flour water in the pan and stir it.
- Now add the balls and stir the mixture and cook it for 5 minutes on the medium flame.
- After that remove the pan from the stove and garnish with spring onions.
- Now it’s ready to serve.
based on 1000 customer reviews