Important GK Questions for Class 1
List of GK questions with answers in English for advanced class 1 which will help them in the future. Parents can now rest assured that their child gets an opportunity to realize more awareness with these GK sample questions for advanced class 1. they will consider these GK questions for advanced class 1 with the answers as a warm-up activity that prepares young students for the challenges ahead.
The following quiz questions for advanced class 1 are based upon public knowledge for advanced class 1. These GK quizzes will help students and fogeys revise important topics.
|Topics Covered in this Class 1 GK Questions Section|
Maths GK Questions for Class 1 Students with Answers
1. How many months do we have in a year?
2. How many days do we have in a week?
3. How many days are there in a year?
4. Finish the sequence: 9, 18, 27, __
5. What is cheese made of?
6. What is 3+3?
7. Which day comes before Friday?
8. Which number comes after 5?
9. Which number comes before 9?
10. What is 5-3?
11. Which day comes after Saturday?
12. Gandhi Jayanti is celebrated on _______.
13. _______ is known as the “ship of the desert”.
14. Independence Day of India is celebrated on _______.
15. The nearest star to our planet is _______.
16. How many weeks are there in a calendar year?
17. Finish the sequence: 4, __, 12, 16
18. What is the shape of the sun?
Class 1 GK Questions on Human Body with Answers
19. Our both hands have ………….fingers?
20. A human body has ……………. legs?
21. We taste our food with……….?
22. We have …………… nose?
23. We see objects with our ……………….?
24. Ears are used to…………..?
25. How many bones are there in the human body?
Science GK Questions for Class 1 with Answers
26. What is the colour of a ripe banana?
27. How many planets revolve around the sun?
28. Name the colours of the rainbow in the right order.
29. Which is biggeest: a river or an ocean?
30. What do humans breathe to survive?
31. Which animal lays eggs?
|Check Out Top 30+ GK Questions for Class 1 to 10|
Frequently Asked Questions of Class 1 GK Questions
Who is called the missile Man of India?
Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam, popularly known as APJ Abdul Kalam.
Which is the oldest known science?
When was science first invented?
Around 3000 to 1200 BCE.
Who is father of science?
Galileo Galilei is father of science.