- For Tortilla
- 100gm of Maida
- Baking powder
- For Chicken filling
- Soaked black beans
- Chopped onion
- Chopped garlic
- Crushed pepper
- Hot salsa
- For wrap
- Salad cream
- Rice mix with paprika & coriander
- Coriander leaves
How to cook:- (step by step method)
- Take a bowl, add maida or any flour, baking powder, salt, butter.
- Mix them well and add some water.
- Turn it balls and form a Tortilla.
- Keep a pan on medium flame and make the Tortilla as golden brown on one side and also cook another side.
For chicken filling
- Take a another pan, add some oil and also add chopped onion,chopped garlic and stir well.
- Then add chicken,cook it well.
- Next add Soaked beans and let them cook.
- On medium flame add hot salsa, black pepper and salt.
- Take a Tortilla and spread salad cream, put chicken filling and add sprinkle some cheese and Coriander leaves.
- Wrap it and taste it.