Skip to Content
- Plain Hakka Noodles( Boiled) – 250 grams
- Chicken – 250 grams
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 TSP
- Kashmiri chilli powder – 1 TSP
- Turmeric powder – 1 TSP
- Cornflour – 1 Tsp
- Lemon – 1/2
- Garlic cloves – 3
- Egg – 3
- Beans – 1/4 cup
- Carrot – 1/4 cup
- Cabbage – 1/2 cup
- Red chilli sauce – 1 TSP
- Soy sauce – 2 TSP
- Pepper powder – 2 TSP
Method for Marinate Chicken:-
- Take the bowl for marinated, add chicken, chicken, chilli powder, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, cornflour, salt as required and squeeze 1/2 lemon. Then mix it and rest it for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil, then add Marinated Chicken pieces for deep fry and cooked through completely.
Easy method for chicken noodles:-
- In a pan, heat the oil add egg then sprinkle pepper powder and salt as required.
- Cooked it scrambled egg and let set aside.
- In the same pan, add oil, onion and garlic, stir and saute it well until it turn into golden brown colour, then add carrot(chopped), beans(chopped), cabbage (sliced), saute it for 10 minutes.
- Then add chilli powder, chilli sauce, soy sauce, salt and mix it well.
- Next add boiled noodles, scrambled egg, fried chicken, pepper powder and mix them together.
- Now it’s ready to serve and enjoy it with yummy taste.