- Wheat flour-1cup
- Sugar -400g
- Cashewnut-1/4 cup
- Cardamom -1/2 tsp
To make spicy Hyderabad chicken Briyani in home Click here
How To Make Halwa In Step By Step:-
- Intially take the bowl add flour and water mix them well and then add 1 liter water. Let it for 3-4 hours.
- After 4 hours separate the flour water .
- Heat the pan add flour water stir continously for 30 minutes.
- Then take another pan add sugar (100g) and add 1/4 cup water and get caramelised sugar.
- Then after 15 minutes add sugar (300g) and caramelised sugar.stir well for get thickness.
- After 30 minutes the content get thickening, at that stage add little bit little of Ghee and mix well until it extract Ghee in the pan from Halwa.
- Then add Cashewnut and cardamon powder and stir well.
- Off the pan and it’s ready to serve and taste.