Skip to Content
- ☛ Soya Chunks- 1 cup
- ☛ Oil
- ☛ Ginger and Garlic Paste-1 TSP
- ☛ Turmeric Powder-1/4 TSP
- ☛ Garam Masala-1 TSP
- ☛ Chilli Powder-1 TSP
- ☛ Yogurt- as required
- ☛ Maida Flour- 1 TSP
- ☛ Corn Flour- 2 TSP
- ☛ Rice Flour- 1 TSP
- ☛ Salt- as required
HOW TO MAKE CHILLI 65 IN STEP BY STEP:-
- In a boiled water add salt, soya chunks and soaked it for 15 minutes.
- After that squeeze out the water.
- Take an empty bowl then add Maida flour, Corn flour, Rice flour, Garam masala, Turmeric powder, chilli powder, yogurt, ginger garlic paste and required salt to taste.
- Mix it well, then add Soya Chunks and let it for 15-20 minutes.
- Heat the oil and deep fry the Soya balls until turn into the golden brown colour.
- And it’s ready to serve and taste it.